Both men and women struggle to get rid of unwanted body hair these days. There are lots of hair removal methods available these days like waxing, tweezing, threading, and shaving. But all of them don’t work actually, which means they don’t remove hair permanently. So, if you are unhappy with these hair removal methods, there are 2 methods of permanent hair removal near me – Laser hair removal and Electrolysis hair removal. Each treatment has its own benefits. So, it’s important to choose the right one that suits you best.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is the most popular form of hair removal these days. Laser light is used in this treatment to remove unwanted body hair. This treatment uses a device that produces a large amount of light in order to destroy the hair follicle and prevent them to grow again. That’s why it is considered a permanent hair removal method. People with all skin types and hair density can get desired results with this treatment. But people with grey, red, or brown hair can’t get optimal results with laser treatment.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
When you choose laser hair removal treatment, you will be provided with lots of benefits, such as
- It is much quicker than other methods, which means it takes less time i.e., 20 minutes to perform treatment on small areas like underarms or bikini areas.
- It is a less painful method than other hair removal methods. Depending on your threshold for pain, you might find it slightly uncomfortable.
- It prevents you from having to tolerate hair growth again and again like waxing, plucking, and shaving.
- It’s a long-term solution, which means it provides permanent and long-lasting results
Electrolysis Hair Removal
Electrolysis is a kind of hair removal treatment that uses an electric current to destroy unwanted body hair. In this method, a very slim needle is slipped down into the root of every hair follicle and then an electric charge is delivered so as to kill it. This method is a little bit painful but it prohibits hair regrowth permanently. This procedure works very well, no matter what is your hair color and skin tone. The
Benefits of Electrolysis Hair Removal
As a highly effective method, this treatment has various benefits, such as
- It is a clinically proven method to permanently remove hair effectively and safely.
- It is an FDA-approved method, having no side effects. Sometimes a few patients can have slightly reddish skin, but it will return to normal after a short period of time.
- This treatment is perfect for people who have sensitive skin, as well as for those who have a lot of hair to remove.
So, which treatment do you want to get rid of undesired hair permanently? No matter which one you want, just contact Optimum Laser Hair Removal. Here, we offer both treatments with the advanced technology. Call us to book now!